Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Digital Dragons, Book Two


Digital Dragons
 continues with the further adventures of Bobbi, Miner And Crafter Extraordinaire(ish)! As she slowly builds up her resources, she encounters a potential new ally, runs afoul of a powerful foe, and takes her first step into another dimension! Things are looking rather hectic, but hey, she's got nothing if not time on her side, conveniently divided into twenty-minute chunks at that!

Made with modded Minecraft and Comic Life 3. I didn't think I'd get another book out right away, but the muse stuck around for a while longer this time! After this, though, I'm taking a break before I give my wrists, and my brain, carpal tunnel.

You can download the PDF here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NeNkS3ojHyUC_uUJz9TolxyK_NcN708_/view?usp=share_link

No comments:

Post a Comment